Terry Towelling Fitted Sheet for Cot Bed
- Terry towelling sheet is made of soft certified materials, which give the lightest touch even for the most delicate baby’s skin.
- Fitted sheet is very simple to use, it has an elastic band for easy fitting to your child's mattress.
- Safe, breathable and high quality fabrics ensure the right air circulation and optimal temperature for the whole year.
- Terry fitted sheet was designed to fit mattresses up to 13 cm thick.
- Wide range of colours allows you to choose exactly the one that is suitable for your baby's room.
Terry fitted sheet by Baby Comfort
Sleeping is an important part of baby's growth and nourishment. Baby Comfort forms an assortment exclusively from high-quality goods.
Our goal is to create maximum comfort for newborns, to give parents peace of mind and comfort, with the ability to concentrate on love and care for your beautiful babies.
That's why buying terry fitted sheet by Baby Comfort, you can be sure of a healthy sleep for your child.
Dimensions and usage
Sizes of this terry sheets are suitable for cot bed:
- Terry sheet - 120 x 60 cm
(Sizes are approximate)
Terry fitted sheet was designed to fit mattresses up to 13 cm thick.
Baby Comfort fitted sheets are fully elasticated all the way around so they fit the mattress perfectly and will help to stop the sheets from riding up the mattress wall when your baby moves around in bed.
Quality of the fabrics
Supersoft textiles provide the lightest touch even to the most sensitive skin. All materials have been tested and certified to EU safety standards.
Hight quality fabrics (82% Cotton, 18% Polyester) will regulate your baby’s body temperature naturally, helping to keep cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
Very breathable materials are also help to absorb the heat from the body throughout the night so your baby won’t wake up hot and sticky, even in the hottest climate.
Colours and design
We offer a wide range of baby terry towelling sheets. You can choose the one between different beautiful colours that will suit your child’s nursery collection the best.
Colours vary from plain white to bright orange, from light blue to bubblegum pink.
Avoid very hot water, it will cause shrink and fade over time. The heat also deteriorates the high-quality fibers.
Avoid using harsh detergents, harsh detergent can actually damage the high-quality, cotton fibers in your sheets. Using a gentle detergent and a small amount of fabric softener will aid in extending your sheets’ lifespan and will keep them soft and durable.
Wash your sheets separately. Washing your towels and clothing with your sheets causes friction and eventually reduces their quality and durability.