- Easy to grip it is handy which helps to learn a baby how to use his fingers and develops muscles.
- It is safe and made of high quality wood.
- Do not have sharp shapes.
- In the production non-toxic paints were used.
- Designed for babies from 18+ months
- With eight colorful keys that produce clear and delightful sounds, along with two wooden mallets, can create wonderful tones.
- Exercise your child’s creativity with musical toys.
Xylophone is a percussion musical instrument consisting of a set of records on a stand, which are struck with sticks. Playing the xylophone contributes to the development of melodic hearing, rhythm and musical memory in children. With your help, the child will quickly master the names of colors, expand his vocabulary. That’s perfect for toddlers and children to compose their own music.
Benefits of a xylophone for a child:
- Logical thinking - awareness of the cause-and-effect relationship;
- Fine motor skills - the child interacts with a toy that can be touched, hit;
- Imagination - the child mentally imagines the sound, fantasizes using the sounds heard more colorfully;
- Memory - the baby remembers the sound of a particular note;
- A sense of rhythm - the child improves perception, understanding, performance, creation of the rhythmic side of musical images;
- New knowledge as interacting with something new and incomprehensible, cognitive abilities (thinking); broadening one's horizons.
- Music is necessary for babies not only for the formation of his emotional upbringing but also for the development of the hearing aid and creative thinking.
- Do not use close to the ear!
- BPA Free.
- it’s non-toxic and there’s no chemical smell.
- It’s made from premium quality materials.
- Durable and child safe, contains water-based paint and has non-toxic finishes.