Baby Сhanging Mat Terry Cover ( Raised Edges )
- Changing mat cover was designed to be used starting from baby’s first day of life, to make your child feel comfortable while you change the clothes, nappies or perform daily care activities
- This changing mat cover will provide your baby with warmth, it is made in EU from safe fabrics and it won't irritate your little one’s skin (82% cotton; 18% polyester)
- Baby changing mat cover was designed to fit hard base changing mats with raised edges: 70x50 cm
- Changing mat terry cover is easy to care for as it is machine washable at 40 degrees
- The design of the mat cover is durable and the supersoft fabric makes using it a very pleasurable experience for parents and little child
Baby changing mat terry cover by Baby Comfort
Baby Comfort forms an assortment exclusively from high-quality goods. Our goal is to create maximum comfort for newborns, to give parents peace of mind and comfort, with the ability to concentrate on love and care for your beautiful babies.
From the moment the child welcomes the world, his safety and comfort is an invaluable feeling for every mother. Soft changing mat cover will provide comfort and safety to every parent and little baby.
Dimensions and usage
Size of this changing mat cover fits hard base changing mats with raised edges:
- 70 x 50 cm
Quality of the fabrics
High quality fabrics (82% cotton; 18% polyester) have been tested and certified to EU safety standards.
Supersoft materials of the changing mat cover provides the lightest touch even to the most sensitive skin.
Breathable fabrics will regulate your baby’s body temperature naturally and help to absorb the heat.
Ideal for newborns
Using soft comfortable changing mat cover is another way of taking care of your little child’s skin.
We offer a wide range of mat covers, which were designed to be used starting from baby’s first day of life. These mats are made of carefully selected cotton fibers that are skin-friendly and very nice to the touch.
Changing mat terry cover is machine washable at 40 degrees.
Avoid very hot water, it will cause shrink and fade over time.
Avoid using harsh detergents, it can damage the high-quality fibers. Wash mat covers separately.