Postpartum Support Pillow Pregnancy Cushion
- The postpartum cushion helps to relieve pressure points and discomfort when sitting in the latest stages of pregnancy.
- The pillow can also be used as a comfortable back support when feeding your newborn.
- The pillow is filled with small balls - safe foam polystyrene that adapts perfectly to the body and is used in medical pillows.
- Safe postpartum pillow made of soft certified materials, that guarantee high product quality and long-term use.
- Postpartum wheels are additionally equipped with a material dispenser that allows you to adjust the volume of the wheel.
Postpartum support pillow by Baby Comfort
Baby Comfort make every effort to ensure that all products are high quality and are available in every part of the world.
Our goal is to create maximum comfort for newborns, to give parents peace of mind and comfort, with the ability to concentrate on love and care for your beautiful babies.
The postpartum cushion may be an essential part for a woman in the latest stages of pregnancy. It provides a comfortable place to sit and helps relieve pain and discomfort in the first few days after baby is born.
Dimensions and usage
Sizes of the postpartum pillow:
- 43 x 43 x 10 cm
The cutout in the middle of the circle allows a woman to sit without applying pressure to the seams. Our postpartum wheels are additionally equipped with a material dispenser that allows you to adjust the volume of the wheel. Mom has the option of pouring micro pearls into the dispenser, thereby reducing the volume of the wheel, adapting it to your own individual needs.
Quality of the fabrics
High quality certified fabrics are very pleasant to the touch even for the most sensitive skin.
Safe materials: main fabric is 100% Cotton, filling - foam polystyrene - usually used in medical pillows. Fabrics have been tested and certified to EU safety standards.
Avoid very hot water, it will cause shrink and fade over time. The heat also deteriorates the high-quality fabrics.
Avoid using harsh detergents, it can actually damage the high-quality fibers.
Wash your pillow separately. Washing your towels and clothing with your pillow causes friction and eventually reduces its quality and durability.