Baby Nasal Aspirator with Soft Tips
- No filter replacement required
- Set contains 2 additional replaceable tips
- Includes a convenient case for hygienic storage
- Easy to use and safe for baby
- Non-invasive and comfortable aspirator seals the outside of the baby's nostril for gentle sucking
- High quality materials
- For children under 3 years old
- No battery required
The nasal aspirator is a handy device that allows you to suck out the snot from your baby's nose when they're not able to blow it yet. Choosing a high-quality nasal aspirator will make the experience more enjoyable for both you and baby. They will help clear out any mucus from your child’s nasal cavity, allowing them to breathe better and relieve any congestion.
How to use:
- Place the baby on their back on a bed, changing table, or in your lap. You can gently tilt the baby's head back.
- Gently insert the tip of the nasal aspirator into the baby's nose and the plastic mouthpiece into the mouth.
- Suck lightly through the mouthpiece to create pressure that will allow any accumulated nasal fluid to be sucked into the aspirator.
- Adjust the suction power if necessary.
- It is recommended to gradually increase the suction power. Stop suction when both nasal passages are clear.
- After the procedure, wipe the baby's nose with a napkin.
It is recommended to suction a baby’s nose out for mucus to help with breathing and eating, so they’re safe to use. Before cleaning out the nose, use saline drops to break up the mucus and make the suction easier and more comfortable for your little one.