Disposable Filters for Nosefrida
- Includes 20 Hygiene Filters (NoseFrida not included).
Hygiene disposable filters. Replace the filter after each use.
- BPA and Phthalate free. Safe for all ages.
- Nose hose.
The nasal aspirator is a handy device that allows you to suck out the snot from your baby's nose when they're not able to blow it yet. Choosing a high-quality nasal aspirator will make the experience more enjoyable for both you and baby. They will help clear out any mucus from your child’s nasal cavity, allowing them to breathe better and relieve any congestion.
1. Disposable Hygiene Filter should be in place to prevent mucus or bacterial transfer
2. Place large tube against child's nostril (not inside) creating a seal
3. Use red mouthpiece to suck out snot
4. After SnotSucking session, dispose of filter
5. Wash large tube with warm soap and water. Clean thin tube with a few drops pf rubbing alcohol
6. Firmly snap dry pieces together, inserting a new filter for next use
It is recommended to suction a baby’s nose out for mucus to help with breathing and eating, so they’re safe to use. Before cleaning out the nose, use saline drops to break up the mucus and make the suction easier and more comfortable for your little one.