Baby Nursery Chiffon Canopy for Cot Bed
- Chiffon cot canopy keeps your baby safe from insects and dust while they sleep. It also filters strong daylight, so your little child will sleep better.
- Made of certified and high quality materials: 100% cotton and polyester.
- This canopy were designed to fit standard cot or cot bed (allows you to cover all sides), it is easy to install and use. Optional canopy holder is not included.
- Beautiful canopy on the cot bed will stand out in your baby’s room and complement other products in your nursery collection.
- Wide range of colours and designs allows you to choose exactly the one that is suitable for your baby's room.
Chiffon canopy by Baby Comfort
Sleeping is an important part of baby’s growth and nourishment. As a parent, we deliberately can’t ignore things related to kids sleeping because it might impact their overall health and development.
Our goal is to create maximum comfort for newborns, to give parents peace of mind and comfort, with the ability to concentrate on love and care for your beautiful babies. We create wonderful products with great design and highly functional at the same time.
That's why buying canopy and holder by Baby Comfort, you can be sure of a healthy sleep for your child.
Dimensions, colors and usage
Sizes of this canopy are suitable for cot or cot bed:
- Width - 480 cm
- Length - 175 cm
(Sizes are approximate +/-3 cm)
Colors of the canopy with decorative hanging hearts:
Canopy can be easily installed at the head of the bed or at the side of the bed. Either way the width of the canopy allows you to cover the whole size of a standard cot or cot bed so there will be no gaps.
Optional canopy holder is not included.
Quality of the fabrics
High quality certified materials - chiffon / tulle drape - soft sheer light netting is very pleasant to the touch.
Safe materials: head part of the canopy - 100% natural cotton. Body part - 100% polyester, absolutely chemical free.
Although the canopy materials are very light and supersoft, they perfectly protect your baby from sun beams, dust and bugs.
Machine wash in cold water. However, hand wash is better.
Gentle cycle: wash on a gentle cycle with mild detergent if required.
Do not bleach: avoid using iron, bleach, or fabric softeners, as the chemicals can damage canopy.
Tumble dry low: air dry is best for drying since cotton and chiffon dries relatively quickly. However, if you plan to use the dryer, set it on low heat or no heat.