Baby Crib All Round Soft Safety Bumper
- All round baby soft bumper covers all 4 sides of the cot bed and protect your little child from bumping into the sides of a bed.
- Cozy, supersoft breathable fabrics will help your little child sleep better and longer.
- Baby crib bumper was designed to fit standard crib or cradle.
- You can choose one of different light colours of the bumper with lovely hearts which will complement other products in your baby’s nursery collection.
- Main fabric of the bedding set is made of 100% cotton. All materials have been tested and certified to EU safety standards.
All round crib bumper by Baby Comfort
Sleeping is an important part of baby’s growth and nourishment. As a parent, we deliberately can’t ignore things related to kids sleeping because it might impact their overall health and development..
Our goal is to create maximum comfort for newborns, to give parents peace of mind and comfort, with the ability to concentrate on love and care for your beautiful babies. We create wonderful products with great design and highly functional at the same time.
That's why buying crib bumper from Baby Comfort, you insure healthy sleep for your child.
Dimensions and colours
Large all round bumper was designed to fit standard crib:
- Safety crib bumper - 260 x 30 cm
All round length - 260 cm (sizes are approximate)
Please measure the size of the "crib mattress", it should not exceed dimensions of 90 x 40 cm (approx).
Colours of the crib bumper:
Quality of the fabrics
Supersoft textiles provide the lightest touch even to the most sensitive skin. All materials are non-allergic and have been tested and certified to EU safety standards.
Hight quality fabrics (100% cotton and polyester filling) will regulate your baby’s body temperature naturally, helping to keep cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
Very breathable materials are also help to absorb the heat from the body throughout the night so your baby won’t wake up hot and sticky, even in the hottest climate.
Health professionals recommend maintaining your baby’s regular room temperature at 18 Degrees C, to ensure little child does not overheat.
Crib bumper ideally fits when cot has been lowered.
Ensure that the fabric ties are secure and properly attached to the crib out of baby's reach.
Check bumpers regularly to make sure they are secure.
Avoid very hot water, it will cause shrink and fade over time. The heat also deteriorates the high-quality fibers.
Avoid using harsh detergents, it can actually damage the high-quality fibers.
Wash your bedding pieces separately. Washing your towels and clothing with your bedding items causes friction and eventually reduces their quality and durability.