Traditional Classic Humming Top Spinning
- Walking training braces are convenient for parents who do not need to get into an uncomfortable position to hold their baby's hands.
- Belts for learning to walk are easy to put on - they are in the form of a harness adjustable for the height of the child, put on the shoulders and under the armpits.
- The seat belt fastens in two places - symmetrically at the shoulder blades.
- Full-length strong fastener keeps the garment secure.
How to use
- Pass the two vertical straps through the child's arms so that the buckle strap gently covers the lower torso.
- Close the clamp.
- Move the material in the plastic squares on the shoulder straps to adjust their length.
- To attach the braces to a cart or chair reins, wrap around the frame and insert
- Metal buckles through the loops at the ends.
- Make sure both hinges are securely tightened.
Important! A child wearing suspenders must be accompanied by an adult. Check the quality of the harness before use.
Useful for babies
Helps the child learn to walk and protects against falls
- For use in strollers or high chairs to protect the baby from falling
- Safety is guaranteed by a strong and reliable buckle
- The strap is easily adjustable and fits any child, stroller or stroller
- The safety harness should at all times be put on child's clothes, it should never touch the bare skin.
- Always make sure that the safety harness has been put on correctly. Make sure that that the equipment for fastening the safety harness is compatible with other objects (e.g. stroller).
- Please remember to check the safety harness and its fastening each time you use it, to make sure it is not worn out or damaged.
- Please take special care when using the safety harness in the vicinity of automatic doors, lifts, escalators etc.
- Please disconnect the detachable straps when the harness is fastened to other objects (e.g. the stroller).
- Do not use the safety harness in any motor driven vehicles.
- The product is not a toy, keep it out of reach of children when not in use.