Baby silicone teether
- Possible to cool in the fridge
- Perfect for small mouths
- Made of silicone and Bisphenol A-free material
- Great massages the child’s gums
- Irreplaceable during teething
Dimensions - 5cm x 5,5cm
Silicone is non-porous material and safe for teething. The ridged design helps to develop your baby's motor skills while providing safe, soothing relief from aching gums and new teeth. Silicone is naturally antimicrobial, washing with warm soapy water thoroughly is sufficient to clean it.
- No smell of chemicals. Made of BPA Free silicone.
- Do not sterilize your clip!
- Do not boil or microwave!
Easy to clean
- Wash it with warm soapy water
Easy to grip
- Even newborns can easily grasp as well as exercise baby's fingers
At what age should I give baby teething toys?
Babies may start teething at 4–14 months of age. We recommend giving your child teething toys when he starts putting everything in his mouth. While you can't stop them from grabbing onto anything and everything, a silicone teether is safe for them and they will love it!