Baby Non-Spill Cup
- Easy to handle for tiny hands
- Makes the process is safe for baby as the weighted straw cup dispenses liquid from any angle.
- The straw moves with the liquid to ensure that your child can slurp up every last drop!
- Keep baby’s clothes clean as flip-top lid covers straw while on-the-go
- Can be used for for water, milk or juice – 370 ml
- Very convenient for travels
Canpol Babies’ Non-Spill Cup is specifically designed for smallest baby’s hands. The cup is made of safe BPA material for kids who have learned to drink on their own. The cup is equipped with a flip-top silicone tube and the movable part of the lid allows you to easily hide the straw on the wa, preventing uncontrolled spilling of the drink. Secured, and rest assured - this might just be the sippy cup of your dreams.
- Keep it clean.
- Rinse the cup and all disassembled parts in warm water and a mild detergent before first and each subsequent use.
- For disinfection, pour boiling water over.
- Do not
- Avoid scratching the surface with rough tools during use and cleaning.
- After each use, clean the bowl and straw from food debris, rinse thoroughly and then rinse.
- Can be washed in the dishwasher.
- It is not recommended to wash the straw in the dishwasher as detergents.
Keep the cup open if you are using the microwave. Liquids and food heated in a microwave oven may heat up unevenly or to very high temperatures. Always stir the heated beverage to ensure an even temperature distribution. Check the temperature before feeding.
Hard water, fruit juice or tea can stain the straw or create a limescale effect that will not alter its properties. The cup is not designed to serve hot or carbonated drinks.