Frog Bath Thermometer
- Safe and reliable – paraffin is used for measurement which located in a safe tube
- Baby thermometer maintains proper water temperature that’s helps you to prepare a perfect water for your little one which won’t be either too cold or hot
- Bath thermometer is durable and made from safe materials
- Easy to use – there is a big clear scale and you can easily see the temperature
- Floating thermometer is safe with no sharp edges and mercury free
Frog floating bath thermometer will help you reach and maintain appropriate baby water temperature safely and reliably. Lovely giraffe shape will entertain your little child during bath time. The baby thermometer floats on the water during the whole bath thus enabling you to keep constant control of the water temperature. Make sure the room temperature for a baby bath is at least 22C (71.6F). The suitable water temperature is 37C (98.6F) and it is marked on the scale with a smile symbol.
Make life easier and save a lot of worry
- Afraid of making a bath too hot and make it cooler? Just put the thermometer in the tub and fill up. Gives a reading almost immediately and correct temp is marked clearly on the thermometer.
- Great if there’s a slight delay getting baby in (suddenly soiled nappy) if the water has cooled and add more hot water to get the temp back up.
Safe bath thermometer:
Floating baby thermometer is absolutely safe, has no sharp edges and is mercury free. Make sure the room temperature for a baby bath is at least 22C (71.6F). The suitable water temperature is 37C (98.6F) and it is marked on the scale with a smile symbol.