Baby Cot Bed Duvet Quilt / 150 x 120 cm
- Very soft, breathable fabrics and filling of the baby bedding duvet quilt will help your little child sleep better and longer.
- Safe and high quality materials ensure the right air circulation and optimal temperature for the whole year.
- Main fabric of this duvet is supersoft micro fibre, which provides the lightest touch even to the most sensitive skin.
- This baby duvet quilt was designed to fit standard cot bed.
- Additional quilting protects the filler against shifting, which allows to wash this duvet in the washing machine.
Duvet by Baby Comfort
Sleeping is an important part of baby's growth and nourishment. Baby Comfort forms an assortment exclusively from high-quality goods.
Our goal is to create maximum comfort for newborns, to give parents peace of mind and comfort, with the ability to concentrate on love and care for your beautiful babies.
That's why buying duvet quilt by Baby Comfort, you can be sure of a healthy sleep for your child.
Dimensions, color and design
Sizes of this set are suitable for cotbed:
- Duvet - 150 x 120 cm
Design with lovely hearts will suit every tiny boy and girl.
Color of the set:
- Plain White
Quality of the fabrics
Supersoft microfiber provides the lightest touch even to the most sensitive skin. All materials have been tested and certified to EU safety standards.
Hight quality fabrics will regulate your baby’s body temperature naturally, helping to keep cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
Very breathable materials are also help to absorb the heat from the body throughout the night so your baby won’t wake up hot and sticky, even in the hottest climate.
Health professionals recommend maintaining your baby’s regular room temperature at 18 Degrees C, to ensure little child does not overheat.
Duvets and quilts are only suitable for children aged 12 months and over.
Do not use a duvet together with a sleeping bag or a swaddle wrap.
When putting your baby to bed, the feet to foot position on their back should be adopted. With the bedding tucked in and with the covers reaching no higher than the shoulders.
Avoid very hot water, it will cause shrink and fade over time. The heat also deteriorates the high-quality fibers.
Avoid using harsh detergents, it can actually damage the high-quality fibers.
Wash your duvet separately. Washing your towels and clothing with your duvet and pillow causes friction and eventually reduces their quality and durability.