Baby Bedding Set for Cot Bed with Thick Bumper
- This lovely bedding set was designed to create elegant and sophisticated look. Beautiful nursery set for cot bed will stand out in your baby’s bedroom.
- Cozy and supersoft breathable fabrics will help your little child sleep better and longer.
- Baby bedding set with bumper was designed to fit standard cot or cot bed.
- Soft thick cot bumper will protect your baby from bumping into the sides of a bed.
- Wide range of colours with lovely bears allows you to choose exactly the one that is suitable for your baby's room.
Bedding set by Baby Comfort
Sleeping is an important part of baby’s growth and nourishment. As a parent, we deliberately can’t ignore things related to kids sleeping because it might impact their overall health and development..
Our goal is to create maximum comfort for newborns, to give parents peace of mind and comfort, with the ability to concentrate on love and care for your beautiful babies. We create wonderful products with great design and highly functional at the same time.
That's why buying bedding set by Baby Comfort, you can be sure of a healthy sleep for your child.
Dimensions and colours
3 piece bedding set was designed to fit cot or cot bed:
- Duvet cover - 120 x 90 cm
- Pillowcase - 40 x 60 cm
- Cot thick bumper - 180 x 30 cm
(Sizes are approximate)
Different colours of the bedding set:
Quality of the fabrics
Supersoft textiles provide the lightest touch even to the most sensitive skin. All materials are non-allergic and have been tested and certified to EU safety standards.
Hight quality fabrics (100% cotton and polyester filling) will regulate your baby’s body temperature naturally, helping to keep cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
Very breathable materials are also help to absorb the heat from the body throughout the night so your baby won’t wake up hot and sticky, even in the hottest climate.
Health professionals recommend maintaining your baby’s regular room temperature at 18 Degrees C, to ensure little child does not overheat.
Duvets and quilts are only suitable for children aged 12 months and over.
Do not use a duvet together with a sleeping bag or a swaddle wrap.
When putting your baby to bed, the feet to foot position on their back should be adopted. With the bedding tucked in and with the covers reaching no higher than the shoulders.
Avoid very hot water, it will cause shrink and fade over time. The heat also deteriorates the high-quality fibers.
Avoid using harsh detergents, it can actually damage the high-quality fibers.
Wash your bedding pieces separately. Washing your towels and clothing with your bedding items causes friction and eventually reduces their quality and durability.