Maternity nipple protection
- Effectively support breastfeeding when the baby has difficulty sucking
- The set includes 2 protectors
- Made from naturally soft, delicate and super thin silicone
- Anatomically contoured, perfectly fits the breast shape
- Protects the sore nipples from irritating during breastfeeding
- Protects sore and cracked warts, thus speed up the healing process
- The baby feels being fed naturally
- BPA free
- Made of silicone hence do not change smell or taste of your breast milk
Canpol babies' maternity nipple protectors are provided protection and help your little one to latch on. They are very soft and comfortable to use, and the cut outs mean baby's nose and chin are still in contact with your skin. Soft silicone perfectly imitates the skin which gives for a baby a feeling of direct touch. Nipples effectively support breastfeeding when the baby has difficulty sucking. Also these nipples work well with flat or inverted nipples, which make it difficult for your baby to catch them correctly and for women who have problems with excessive food intake.
How to sterilize:
1. Before the first and every use after, wash the sterilizer case in warm soapy water, rinse thoroughly.
2. Pour 25 ml of boiled water into the base.
3. Place the nipple guards in the sterilizer container.
4. Close the cover and close tightly.
5. Place the sealed box in the microwave oven.
6. For microwave ovens with a power of 750-1000 W, the disinfection time is 2 minutes. Do not exceed the disinfection time.
Failure to follow this instruction may result in burns or damage to the product and microwave oven.
• Always check the water level in the sterilizer container before use.
• The two teat protectors in the sterilizer body can be disinfected at the same time.
• This product is not a toy. Use and store the product out of the reach of children.
• During disinfection, place the container on a flat surface
• Always wait at least 5 minutes for the sterilizer container to cool before removing it from the microwave. Be careful when removing and opening.
• Pour the remaining water from the sterilizer tank through the special opening, rinse and dry.
• Take special care when removing disinfected items as they may be hot.
• Wait 15 minutes before the next disinfection, until the housing has completely cooled down.