Anti-Colic Plastic Teats (2pcs)
Advanced anti-colic system with innovative twin valve
- Totally safe to be used on sensitive skin of babies and provides soothing effect on baby's skin
- Simple to use and clean, quick and easy assembly
- The Philips Avent teats are made of BPA-free material
- Natural latch on due to the wide breast-shaped teat
- Ultra-soft teat mimics the feel of the breast
The Philips Avent Natural teat is made of high quality and certified materials, which has innovative twin valve design to reduce colic and discomfort by venting air into the bottle and not baby's tummy. The wide, breast-shaped teat promotes natural latch-on similar to the breast, making it easy for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding. All ingredients used are natural and free of toxins. They are perfectly safe to use on the sensitive skin of babies. Also has a soothing effect on baby's skin.
Clinically proven anti-colic system
A unique valve on the nipple opens to allow air to enter the bottle instead of the baby's tummy.
Soft round nipple
Promotes natural nutrition
Milk flow is monitored while the baby is feeding
The unique skirt on the nipple bends to match the baby's feeding rhythm and milk will only flow at a baby's rate similar to that of natural breastfeeding.
Made of soft durable silicone
The teat is made of odorless and tasteless silicone that resists discoloration and stickiness. The soft, rounded teat contributes to an easy grip. Classic + BPA Free teats are dishwasher safe and sterilized by boiling for five minutes or using the Philips Avent steam sterilizer.
How to sterilize the bottle with teat?
- Put the teats in the base of the steriliser
- Put the tray on top of the base
- Assemble the screw rings around the pole
- Put the bottles on the tray
- Add the top tray
- Put the caps on the top tray