The integrity of our customers is important for Baby Comfort, we therefore respect your privacy and comply under the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act.
For questions regarding privacy and data protection, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Contact information such as name and email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website.
This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
- We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We may also collect so called “Non-personal data”, where we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our site. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
THE PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR WHICH WE HOLD, PROCESS AND USE YOUR DATA
The legal basis for which we process and hold your personal information listed above is as follows:
As necessary for the performance of the contract between us to provide you with the products or services you requested would include:
- Operating our business
To operate, maintain, administrate, enhance and provide features of the products and to provide services and information that you request, to fulfill your purchase, to respond to comments and questions, and otherwise to provide support to customer.
To contact you for administrative and informational purposes
This may include providing customer service or sending communications, including information about new products and updates to existing products and services, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies, or other information.
- Improve our products and services by giving us data that can be internally analyzed and audited.
- For marketing purposes, such as developing and providing promotional and advertising materials that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR DATA
We disclose information that we collect in the following circumstances:
- To our employees, contractors, third party service providers, and affiliated organizations that need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf.
- To our advertising and marketing partners in order to promote our services and products, including joint marketing partners and affiliates.
- To a potential or actual acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOU PERSONAL INFORMATION
We keep your personal information for as long as they are needed in order to operate, maintain, administrate, enhance and to provide services and information that you request, to fulfill your purchase, to respond to comments and questions, and otherwise to provide support to customer. But we also keep your personal data for as long as the law demands us as to do so.
Baby Comfort has also implemented routines for personal data removal and customers that are no longer relevant or whose commitment has ceased. This will happen once a year to ensure that we do not process more personal information than we need and with those we do not have any fulfillments with any more.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will maintain appropriate administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for protection of the security, confidentiality and integrity of our products, services and related data
COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW
We will disclose your Personal Information and the data we have collected on you when required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our services.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- You are entitled to request information about the personal information we have saved about you at any time (free of charge once a year). However your request must be in writing and personally signed and include your contact details. This in order to ensure that we pass the information to the right person.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Request that your personal information be deleted however we cannot always delete your data as public documents or when there is a statutory requirement for storage, such as accounting rules, or when there are other legitimate reasons why the data must be saved, such as unpaid debts.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LIST OF COOKIES WE COLLECT
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|COOKIE NAME||COOKIE DESCRIPTION|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|